Child Custody/Child Support Issues — What Can Be Done?

Often, in a contentious divorce situation where children are involved, one of the parties is concerned that the other is not paying their fair share or is endangering the child in some way.  An experienced private investigator can assist in such cases through video surveillance, database/social media research, asset searches, Place of Employment (POE) locates, etc.  To discuss what might be useful in your situation, call us for a free, no-obligation consultation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *